Although I love the convenience of having a pool, nothing beats a day out at the beach! There is nothing like it. All lot of people don't take advantage of what their town (or the Commonwealth have to offer). Here is a quick list of popular local beaches. Of course, be aware, some are for residents only! Dartmouth - Round Hill Beach, 231 Smith Neck Road, Dartmouth, MA 02748; Jones Beach, 66 St. John Street, Dartmouth, MA 02748; and Apponagansett, 77 Gulf Road, South Dartmouth, MA 02748
- Day Pass Fees:
- Round Hill - $15 for residents, available Monday-Friday only, no weekends or holidays
- Jones Park - $10 per day
- Apponagansett Park - $10 per day
Seasonal Sticker Fees:
- Residents - $35 per year
- Senior Residents (65+) - $25 per year
- Disabled Veteran - No Charge w/ proof
- Seasonal Renter - $100 per week
- RESIDENT FEES: Season Pass $30 per vehicle, Day Pass (car) $ 6, Day Pass (walk in) $ 3, Day Pass (bus) $150 with 2-weeks notice required. No charge for Fairhaven seniors 60 or over.
- NON-RESIDENT FEES: Season Pass $100, Day Pass (car) $20, Day Pass (walk in) $ 10, Senior Walk-ins $5. No out-of-town buses.
- Lloyd Demarest - Barney's Joy Road, Dartmouth, MA 0274; $12 for a day pass
- Fort Phoenix - Green Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719; FREE
- Horseneck Beach - 5 John Reed Road, Westport, MA 02790; $13 for a day pass