Tucked away in the bucolic back roads of Dartmouth sits a gem of a vineyard called Running Brook Vineyards. Not only are their wines phenomenal, but every weekend they host a variety of FREE musical entertainment. Running Brook Vineyard and Winery was founded in 1998 by Pedro Teixeira and Manuel Morais and since then, they have grown in size and popularity. They are even available for wedding ceremonies and parties for a rustic and low key setting. In 2014 the Vineyard also added a distillery and features some of he Commonwealth's top brandies! The vineyard is open year round and seven days a week for wine tasting! Here is a listing of upcoming events!
- SATURDAY October 28 Running Brook is the venue for this event hosted by Odies Place Animal Rescue. Christmas in October!!! Come see a bunch of vendors that will make your Christmas List Complete in October while enjoying some amazing wine.
- SUNDAY October 29, 1-5PM Mid-Life Crisis - Scary good times with Mid-Life Crisis! It's an grown-up Hallo-wine party... Costumes if you want. Steve and Dave play the songs you forgot you loved.
- SATURDAY Nov 4, 3-6PM The Buzzard Blue Band - "We know, it's only Rock & Roll, but we like it!"
- SUNDAY Nov 5, 1-5PM OUTCRY - OUTCRY is a diverse acoustic act that covers a wide variety of music from classic rock, the 90's and 2000's, to current hits.
- SATURDAY Nov 11, 2-5PM Emily Mills Acoustic Duo - Emily Mills vocals and Nick Moreira on acoustic guitar!
- SUNDAY Nov 12, 2-5PM Truue - Truue is a talented and entertaining duet comprised of Jackie Marashio and Stephanie Correia.
- SATURDAY Nov 18, 2-5PM Dave Charnley - The Dave Charnley plays Americana, Roots, Country Western, Hillbilly and Original Music.
- SUNDAY Nov 19, 1-5 PM Mid-Life Crisis Steve and Dave play the songs you forgot you loved.
- SATURDAY Nov 25, 2-5PM Butch McCarthy and the Gents - Butch McCarthy on guitar & vocals with JB Borges on drums and Steve Mazza on bass.